Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Draw Quickly Awesome Vector Food And Beverage Illustration











About:

Hello! Welcome to my food illustration gig.

For those of you who need food illustrations, for menu books, social media posts, story books, stickers, and all other needs, I will provide the best service for you.



I will draw all kinds of food from various countries, any food, and also drinks.


Why choose my gig?

1. I have more than 5 years experience in graphic design, but I'm a newcomer at fiverr, therefore I can provide the best quality at very cheap prices.

2. The work will finish quickly, less than 48 hours.

3. I do it with vector art techniques, which can be easily edited (even by you) and can be printed properly.

4. I guarantee, your order will be in accordance with what you want.

5. You will get a hi ress jpeg file, png transparent BG, and also commercial use.



Feel free to ask me anything. I will answer it with pleasure.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Novalinda



Reviews


:

Fast and great job. Seller is nice and she did exactly what I asked. I recommend her and I would definitely use her services again :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment