Monday, May 10, 2021

Make An Anime Style Avatar For You











About:

- PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACE THE ORDER (If not = No revision) -



 *Noted - I've raised up my price a little bit since I've upgraded my hardware



Hi everyone!! I'm Lusan and thank you for your visit!!



I'm a digital artist and I can draw an Anime-style character illustration for your project



You can message me to give me a detail about the character you want, pose, composition or anything before order that makes my work match what you needed!!



Feel free to ask me for more detail. I will respond asap!!



Please message me first before place the order.

- You can start the order after we deal with the sketch.

- Many revisions as you want during the project (Only who messaging me before the order).

- The size of an illustration will be a 1:1 ratio of 3500x3500 px. If you want a specific size so you can tell me

- The price on the package not for commercial use, you can order for commercial use from the extra services.

Reviews


:

Awesome as always would definitely go to her again for another art

:

Awesome! I got exactly the drawing of the reference image that I wanted and the art is super cute. Lusan also sent an early sketch that was very cool to have a better idea of what was going to be done; very comfy order 10/10!!

:

I am very happy I decided to work with this seller. They are an extremely talented and professional artist. The communication was just great, I got exactly what I wanted, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the result they delivered. I can definitely recommend this gig and seller without question!

:

A nice work as always! I love so much your creations! <3 Thank you again for everything!

:

Communication was outstanding, rates were fair and the quality was outstanding. Thank you so much Lusan!




No comments:

Post a Comment