Saturday, May 1, 2021

Manually Trace Your Hand Drawn Image To Vector In 1 Hour











About:

I will convert your scanned picture or photo captured of your hand drawings, sketches into vector format and provide you the files in jpeg, png and source file such as Ai, PSD, PDF.



I also do convert old graphic, hand drawn logo, low quality image to high quality image and do accept custom orders if you have more images!



I do not outsource my orders to other freelancers, I am the only one who is going to trace your images! So your image or file is completely confidential! I mostly available online! I never missed the deadline of any project till now! So you will get your vector ASAP.



Please contact me before ordering the gig for the exact price for your image!



Best,

PICVIDPRO



Similar Tags:

#vector tracing

redraw

convert raster logo to vector file

vector trace 

vectorize

sketch, logo, drawing

image to vector

vector artwork

recreate logo

manual vector tracing

illustration

vector format Ai, EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TIFF

vectorise 

vector design

cleanup

pentool

print ready

perfect vector

low quality image to high Quality image 

Adobe illustrator



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication . Got it correct on the first try .

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I am happy that you liked the output images! Thanks again and have a great day :)

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much!

Seller's Response:

Thankyou!very fast and easy to communicate with!

:

Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment