Saturday, October 17, 2020

Draw Beautiful Digital Illustrations And Cartoon Drawings











About:

Hi, nice to meet you and welcome to my concert!
I am an illustrator and I will draw a fantastic drawings for you.
Each work is designed by a professional graphics tablet and I use Adobe Photoshop (the illustration has a resolution of 300ppi).
You can choose between the Basic, Standard and Premium package.


With BASIC PACKAGE I create an inked illustration in black and white and this includes:
source file, high resolution, commercial use, 1 figure and 2 revisions.
With STANDARD PACKAG E I create a colorful illustration and this includes:
source file, high resolution, color, commercial use, 2 digits and 2 revisions.
With PREMIUM PACKAGE I create a colored illustration with background and this includes:
source file, high resolution, color, commercial use, background, 2 figures and three revisions.


You can also add other concerts: additional figures, extra fast delivery, additional revisions, background, whole body




Reviews


:

Great work! Made my presentation so much better!

:

Once again, it's was a pleasure.

:

Perfect!!!

:

Words can't describe how satisfied I am. Until next time Caterina!!!

:

The artist was polite, and good with response times within 1-3 business days. However the high amount of detail that was requested for the final product did not match the high level of detail from her samples, and those samples were referenced multiple times so the artist knew the quality level that was expected. The artist's time is appreciated, and we wish her the best of luck moving forward.




No comments:

Post a Comment