Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Draw Highquality Instruction Manual Step By Step Guide For Your Product











About:

Hello!



In this Gig I can offer you  professional step by step drawing of your product.

I can help you to convert your photos into graphical illustration with attention to each and every detail. The drawing can include infographic elements (arrows, text, call-outs etc.) 



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER :-)



Looking forward to working on your project!



Best regards,

Daria

Reviews


:

I cannot praise Daria’s work enough, which was very helpful to me in my business. After the first assignment I have hired her for 2 more projects. Follows instructions well and high quality work.

:

The seller was great and did exactly as we were after. Understood the concept very quickly. Highly recommend and would work with her again :)

:

Daria did a great job on the illustration project. Very thorough, easy to communicate, quick to make the necessary revisions. Very pleased with the outcome. Thank you!

:

She understood exactly what I wanted and worked with minimal supervision. Reviews had minimal changes and her work is excellent!!! Highly recommended!

:

Daria did great job - answered all my questions and made sure the final product will be as I wanted




No comments:

Post a Comment