Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Illustrate Flat Vector Illustration











About:

First of all a warm welcome to you.



This gig includes designing and redrawing of flat illustrations.

Here the word illustration includes



Minimal flat illustrations

Cartoon Characters, Avatars, Mascots, Emoticons

Food items, Landscapes



Wallpapers

Floral Art, Floral Patterns, Seamless Floral Patterns



Business stationary

Covers

Infographics

Icons



Reviews


:

Seller was very patient through the various changes we made for our new business which I appreciated. The images came out great and I am very happy on how everything turned out.

:

Thank you! Very happy with the final product. You were so responsive to my little modifications. I really appreciate your work!

:

Working with businessscape was excellent! communication was great and prompt, and the project was completed professionally and on-time. I will definitely work with them on future projects as well. I had an email signature image created and it looks nice. Thanks for the great work!

:

Amazing service as always. He was able to perform quickly with great results. I will definitely look to work with him again. Highly Recommended!

:

Overall, he did excellent work! My only problem was that it seemed he waited several days before starting it, then asked for multiple extensions.




No comments:

Post a Comment