Friday, October 2, 2020

Send You 25 Unique Printable Mandala Or Animals For Coloring Books











About:

Welcome to my creative GIG - I just love mandalas: You too?


This gig offers you access to 25 - 100 mandala coloring book pages or animal coloring book pages either for personal use as a gift or for commercial purpose.


 Formats provided:
  • Ready-to-print and upload: PDF, JPG, PNG ( 8.5x 11, letter format)
 

Perfect interior for adult coloring books for all languages worldwide for Amazon, Etsy, Shopify.



What rights do you get when you buy these drawings?
You get commercial use, NON-EXCLUSIVE use rights to these images.



Does purchasing these drawings give you exclusive use rights and sole ownership?
No. Anyone who purchases these designs enjoy the same commercial use rights as you when you buy them.


But you can contact me for a CUSTOM offer if you are looking for EXCLUSIVE drawings only you get and nobody else!


Am I the original creator of these designs?
Yes, i handcrafted them all.


When you are interested I can also do animal drawings for coloring books as well as UNICORNS!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so pleased with my custom design idea. I did not know if it was possible. With great discussion she took my idea and created a beautiful and amazingly designed adult coloring book for my business. I am excited to be able to enhance my business and help others. I look forward to many more products and series in future endeavors. I highly recommend!!!

Seller's Response:

Wow - thank you so much! I am happy you like your custom coloring book. Looking forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

Sehr guter Job

Seller's Response:

Vielen Dank!

Seller's Response:

Never was able to execute what I needed. I sent photos of mistakes and they weren’t changed. Just sent different ones that weren’t right. Also repeats in the groupings. Disappointed and had to hire another designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment