Sunday, October 4, 2020

Draw Awesome Illustration With Realistic Style











About:

Hi buyers i'm Iben, i will draw any of your amazing illustration, face portrait and design character and deliver as fast as possible. I will provide a high quality drawing based on your requirements.


This is me :

✔10+years Experience

✔100+ Happy clients
✔Fast Response

✔Original Drawing and Concepts



I'm excellent in fantasy drawings and scifi drawings for your book cover, game cover, game characters & gift. I also accept background scenery, digital portrait, and anything that related in digital painting. i can add text also.



I'm here to help you by contacting me but you can directly buy one of my packages if your order is in the description. If there is not, then please contact me so we could arrange your order properly. :)


NOTE: I will send the rough sketches before we proceed into the final drawing if you accept my offer. My service is unlimited revision so you can change whatever you want until you get the perfect taste of your order. The revision is for minor changes, if you want to change whole of artwork that will different in prize.



Reviews


:

Once we got past the difference in the time zone the collaboration was excellent. The sketch did not require any revision. The colored product a minor revision (The moonlight) that came back quickly. I love how this illustration came out. It did take longer than expected however IBEN must be high demand clearly he is an excellent artist. I have much more work for him. 5 star all the way!!

:

The artwork created is beautiful and worthy of the price. The only issue I had was that it was finished quite a while after the deadline, so if you’re in a hurry then I would communicate that with them to insure you get it on time.

:

Great work. Exceeded my expectations. Communication was great and quick turnaround on the few minor revisions meant that we got to the final result quickly and easily. Thanks for a great piece of work that will play an important role in the success of my project.

:

The second time through with IBEN there were delays in getting to the sketch and the finished product but the Illustration is as before awesome. The commitment to timelines wasn't there, he may be getting very busy with clients and or taking on more than he can handle.

:

Amazing work and really nice guy, not the first time I’ve ordered from him and definitely won’t be the last!




No comments:

Post a Comment