Sunday, October 18, 2020

Draw You Sfw Or Nsfw Fanart











About:

im going to draw your OC, fanart of anime character or game, or any requested character, SFW or NSFW. Progress usually takes 5 - 7 days, depend on the difficulty :D

.....

Price list :

  • Headshoot : $5 
  • Half Body  : $15
  • Full Body  : $25

(all include simple background)

.

feel free to contact me :D

Reviews


:

the beginning sketch was a little rougher than I'm used to seeing when buying art but I trusted their skill and was very happy with the finished product.

:

Process went very smoothly and the seller was able to incorporate all of the features I asked for in the project. Delivered on-time and with a very attractive price. I'd definitely recommend them, and would certainly request their services in the future!

:

Great work, love it

:

This was an awesome experience. Drawing is exactly what I was looking for. Quick work and excellent all around!

:

Great artist ! would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment