Friday, October 9, 2020

Create Vector Illustration For Digital Or Printed Media











About:

ABOUT ME

I've been working as a designer and illustrator for a little over 13 years with my main focus in the action sports industry. Some of the brands that I’ve worked with in clued (Enjoi Skateboards, Blind Skateboards, Tensor Trucks, Andale Bearings, and so on…).

ABOUT THIS GIG

This gig will give you a professional and ready to use vector graphic (see examples above). You will get a unique design, suitable for different types of media.

THE PROCESS

After placing an order I will follow this process:

1. I will discuss with you about the project, ideas and brief to fully understand what are your initial needs;

2. I will work on a pencil sketch in black and white to get you a first glimpse of the concept;

3. I will work on the digital illustration and, after revisions and final approval, the final high-resolution file will be delivered to you, ready to be used for web, digital promotion and for print.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment