Monday, March 22, 2021

Draw Childrens Book Illustrations For You











About:

Hello! I'm a graphic designer/artist with lifelong illustration practice and skill.



Looking for unique, colorful, expressive, and fun illustration(s) for your children's book and/or project? I am fully capable to take your big ideas and bring them to life via digital design.


I am highly experienced with Adobe Indesign and Illustrator, and have experience working in the print industry. I can provide you with high resolution files of your illustration, along with web and print formats.


In each package, I'll provide you with a sketch idea of your illustration. From there, I'll take your suggestions and finalize it. It's that easy!



Let me know if you have any questions! I'm always up for making you a custom offer to better suit your needs.



Thanks for checking out my gig - I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kate is your partner on the project - creative, great listener, works in a fast closed loop. We've done multiple projects together and I'll be booking Kate's gig again.

:

Thank you so much Aleksandar - it's so great working with you!

:

Kate is not only super talented- but super patient and kind. From the drafts to the edits, it has been such a pleasure working with her. I can't wait to start the next project together! Kate brought my vision to life and I can't thank her enough!

:

Kate has a creative and clean design approach, communicates proactively, and is responsive to suggestions and requests. I have worked with her three times now and have been very satisfied every time. I will definitely work with Kate again on upcoming projects for my business.

:

THE BEST.! Love working with kfalldesigns. Very Talented! Super efficient and does amazing work. Would entirely recommend and thank you again for all of the help!




No comments:

Post a Comment