Friday, March 5, 2021

Make Cute Anime Chibi Art











About:

Please message me before placing an order!



Hello! I can draw you or characters you like in my chibi anime style! All prices are commercial use. For canvas size or image format request please mention it in your message.



Will do :

  • Original Characters
  • Fanart
  • Furry
  • Simple armor



Won't do :

  • NSFW
  • Bara/muscles
  • Mecha/vehicles
  • Full-body detailed armor



I will send you the sketch before making the lineart to prevent any miscommunication

Reviews


:

I have worked with Marshmelty multiple times in the past few months. She has amazing communication and seems to be psychic cause she hits the mark every time. Plan to be back many more times in the future. Thank You!!

:

Absolutely wonderful! This was an OC and the seller was able to take just one photo and some other concepts to create a stunning chibi character! I am so happy with how it turned out.

:

Marshmelty is such an amazing artist and a very nice person to work with! She drew exactly what I had envisioned! Will be back again! Definitely recommend! :)

:

I really really love it! The art is beautiful and the turn around time worked perfectly. Thank you so much! Will definitely order more art in the future :D

:

Marshmelty was responsive, ready for revisions, and always checked in with me to make sure everything was to my liking before proceeding to the next step. It was a pleasure working with Melty and her artwork is amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment