Thursday, March 11, 2021

Awesome Quality Enviroment Illustrations











About:

Please message me before ordering



Im a profesional concept artist and illustrator from argentina, in this gig I offer: 


-Enviroments (backgrounds) illustrations.


Im also very fond of 3d software and very proficient



Please message me before ordering, be clear in what you need and I can begin creating for you!

Reviews


:

Great work by Guido, he took a really nice approach to the unconventional task I requested and the result were great.

:

On time and to spec.

:

Fast and to-order. No revisions needed.

:

great results in no time!

:

Guido is an excellent craftsman who brings ideas to life. His work is stunning and I wish I'd had him do the illustrations for my earlier novels. These are breathtaking, works of art and he is easy to work with with timely communication. Even though this second job took a bit longer, the design was well worth the wait and investment.




No comments:

Post a Comment