Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Create Cute Pixel Art Illustration











About:

I will create pixel art of your liking based on what your theme/request is. If you have picture references or rough sketch that would be helpful as well :)


First I will send you a rough sketch/layout of my work. Once you approved which layout you like, I will send work progress for you to see. During this process we can do minor changes like small details, colors, placement.


*However if you find the whole art unsatisfactory, we can start from step one and this will count as the one revision. Any additional revisions will be charged.*



If you want to turn it into a GIF or MP4, I can make 3-6 frames of looping animation for extra $5.

Reviews


:

Thanks very much

:

Completely fulfilled the vision in our heads! We had an idea and they brought it to life completely! Great communications & quick responses - gave very concise responses and was really easy to work with. An absolute professional who took our job seriously, displaying an impressive work ethic. Y'all better commission ASAP!!! <3

:

Amazing work! Jeremy was great with communication. Their work exceeded expectations and when I asked for a slight edit it was done quickly! You can’t ask for more. Super happy with the work

:

Thanks again, very happy

:

It was a real pleasure having jeremy_sulit work on a picture for me. At each stage I was communicated to to confirm what I wanted and the final product was perfection! Really talented work, and I recommend everyone to use this amazing artist if looking for this type of work. 10/10!




No comments:

Post a Comment