Sunday, March 28, 2021

Create Illustrations In Surreal Style











About:

I will create unique and beautiful illustrations for your project.

I'm open to new ideas and suggestions. So fell free to send me examples of style which you like or any references you have.

I always provide high resolution files and make sure you are satisfied with the drawing)



Note: the price is per drawing:)

Reviews


:

OMG! This is the most beautiful artwork I could have ever imagined. I asked Anastasia to recreate the night my partner and I fell in love and this has literally got me in tears so so so much better than I could have dreamed. Communication was so easy and she didn't mind me making changes which was super helpful. I would 1000% recommend and will absolutely reach out again in the future. Thank you so much!

:

I found Anastasia to be very imaginative. I gave her a translation of my story and (even though English is not the native language of both of us) she created pictures as if she were looking right into my mind. I am extremely happy with the result and am convinced we created a children's book that will be beloved by kids. During the revision process, Anastasia was always very easy to talk to and addressed all issues promptly. I would buy from her again.

:

This artist ‍ is the most talented I have ever seen she works quietly but her work makes a loud sound thank you for making my dream come alive!! I can’t wait to finish my book with You!!

:

Anastasia's talent is unmatched. Not only does she draw beautifully, she invents whole new worlds and backstories, and then delivers them neatly packaged into a colorful picture. It's then up to the viewers to unpack the deep creative insight hidden in these images. It's fourth time that I have a chance to work with Anastasia, and I can't be more happy with the results.

:

Working with Anastasia was an absolute pleasure. Apart from her artistic talent, she is also easy to communicate with. I’m really glad she agreed to take on the illustration for my project, and showed great care, thought, understanding, and skill in creating the finished product.




No comments:

Post a Comment