Friday, March 12, 2021

Design You Amazing Hand Sketch Jewellery











About:

Hi, Have a Good Day! :)

A professional & talented jewelry designer is here.



WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM HERE:

  • Sketches presented with detailed drawing
  • Quality and polished work
  • you can ask me to modify your ideas
  • I can turn your ideas to reality!
  • (no worries about revisions here, you may ask me for minor changes even after completion of your order via inbox)
  • Can get 3D pencil work with my "premium package" (mention while placing your order please)
  • zooming detail (if you say)
  • My opinion or suggestions
  • handover you quality work and to satisfy my customer is my 1st priority
  • You may take a glance at my profile ( rating and review)
  • You can get the Option for Physical shipment of original hard copy of your design all around the world that will cost extra charges.





NOTE: Physical shipments can cost according to the country and your location. I can deliver your order via DHL service. You can provide me your complete postal address and contact number etc.

 

Thank you!



Regards:

Saba

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Both my experiences have been great working with her. She is a true artist and professional. She does what you ask.

Seller's Response:

thank you! :)

:

It has been a great experience as usual. She is wonderful at putting my visions on paper. She gets the job done and done correctly.

:

Thank you so much 😊

:

Good work




No comments:

Post a Comment