Monday, March 22, 2021

Draw Illustrations For Your Children Book











About:

Hi, There! Welcome to my Gig.



You're in the RIGHT place If you need some illustrations for your children book, rhymes, short stories, or for any other purposes.



Here are some informations for you:



- I do high quality full color and also B&W illustration.

- Illustrations will be drawn in my style (You can check in my gallery)

- The price is started from 15$ for a single colored character

- You will received hi-res JPEG (up to 300 dpi) and the source file

- If you want a full book illustrations, please contact me for estimated delivery times and price.



Thanks!

Reviews


:

another job well done!! love the illustration!! ardhialhafiz is very patient with the order and any requirements i had. will definitely order again. thanks!

:

super professional style with great communication and speed. you won't be disappointed. he's got real skills and talent

:

great artist, great job. Thx

:

Fantastic experience. First time using Fiverr and it was great. He was responsive, understood what I wanted from the very beginning. No delays. I had a small revision and he did it in no time. 100% recommended. :)

:

Great artwork




No comments:

Post a Comment