Friday, March 12, 2021

Draw Fashion Illustration Or Sketch











About:

Hello!My name is Kate. If you are searching an stylish and unque illustration for your blog, magazine,website or another promotional material you are in the right place!) I will draw stylish beautiful  fashion illustration according to your wishes. I draw by hand in different technics . I finish off my hand drawings by scanning and using Photoshop to give them an exquisite professional look.

 The price is for one illustration!

Please text me before placing an order!)

Looking forward to cooperate!

Reviews


:

Katenastas did a wonderful job! Exactly what I wanted and somehow it turned out even better. Communication was clear and straightforward. Picture was sent within the timeline. Work quality is superb! Sorry, I cannot show the image to avoid any unwanted copying of this masterpiece.

:

Talented artist, lovely stlye and reactive.

:

Very good communication and lovely final product.

:

Gorgeous work & fast!

:

Thank you Kate for your usual lovely work.




No comments:

Post a Comment