Monday, March 29, 2021

Draw Instruction Manual, Technical Illustration, Vector Design, Product Line Art











About:

Welcome to my online studio! 



This is a professional place to discuss ideas and get things done effectively!



Technical and instructional arts must be CLEAR, CLEAN, ACCURATE and LANGUAGE-INDEPENDENT. My arts will meet the requirements perfectly!



  • Please kindly contact me before placing an order.
  • Better prices for very simple designs and/or multiple orders.
  • Customized quotes for complex projects.



1, About me:

  • Bachelor of Art Education
  • 8 years experience
  • 1,000+ projects done
  • Communicative, accommodating and friendly



2, About my services:

  • Optimized process: fast, easy and accurate
  • 100% customer satisfaction



3, How to work together?

  • please send me a clear design brief
  • get a quote
  • place an order
  • receive updates
  • complete the project when you 100% satisfy with it!



4, Unlimited revisions:

A process has 2 phases : 1. rough outline sketch and 2. finished outline sketch. You can ask me to adjust layout in phase 1 and details in phase 2. 



*** All change requests out of the scopes of the current phase are extra works, not part of "unlimited revisions". I also offer gig extras for such requests. We can upgrade current order with the extras.



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Aliosa was fantastic. Communication was excellent. Initial designs were delivered quickly and revisions were completed promptly. Will definitely use again.

Seller's Response:

I enjoyed working with you, too. Thanks for giving me a detailed and precise design brief and was willing to answer my questions.

Seller's Response:

This is the 8th gig Aliosa does for me and despite my continued requests for revisions, she has not fired me!

Seller's Response:

lol you're very welcome, Frank :D Thanks for continue using my services ^^

Seller's Response:

Fantastic as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment