Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Draw Book Illustrations For Children











About:

I'll create a raster childish illustration in the modern cute technique, colorful design for posters, postcards, stickers, packaging! I can create any scene and object such as people, animals, nature elements, abstracts, and others.

Reviews


:

Fantastic experience!

:

I'm very satisified - Daria is very precise and the drawings are beautiful - i love her work. This time she has made some illustrations for my app - thank you

:

Thank you for the very fine illustrations - im very satisfied. A joy to work together with you.

:

Thank you Daria for yet another very good result. The communication was very good, the illustrations beautiful, i'm pleased. And will return for more work.

:

This i my third rime Worning with Dario. She is a giftes illustrator, who understand what i need and the product is absolutely wonderful. I’m so pleased. Ten stars from me.




No comments:

Post a Comment