Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Create Your Original Book Illustration At











About:

I will illustrate Children ,Adults , Young Adult, Comic or any genre in various style and theme 

 My illustration styles are 

cartoon 

Realistic 

Semi Realistic

Fantasy

Religious  

Comic 

Quirky



Basic offer $15 is for simple illustration with simple character and less detail background



Standard offer $20 is for one color illustration with 2-4 character with the background as per scene details 



Premium offer $30 is for complicated or concept drawing with multiple characters and object 



There is discounted offer for bulk order or big project .



I get truly involved in every project I participate in, and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.



Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

Excellent quality of work and ability to make vision come to life! Communication was pretty good, there were some small tweaks that took a little longer to complete than I thought they would—but overall was very good and I would definitely use again.

:

Dipali was amazing to say the very least! She accommodated all last minute changes and we are extremely proud and impressed with her work.

:

Great work!!

:

Great work

:

P E R F E C T ---- SPOT ON AGAIN ++++




No comments:

Post a Comment