Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Illustrate Your World Of Warcraft Character Cute Or Badass











About:

For the Horde! For the Alliance! For Azeroth! But how about something for yourself? I will bring your awesome character to life in a cute or baddass illustration. I love this game and I would love to paint your character :D . I am very flexible and I am sure we can create a beautiful illustration!. ( I can even do special commissions ..wink wink ) *** If you are a returning client please contact me for special prices***

Reviews


:

If you are looking for somthin specific or if you want somthing cool drawn out for you then look no further! Julien is your guy! Second time i order and this one was quite a challenge I've put out for him. But again he amaze me swith such beautiful artwork! The communication is very good and he keeps you updated all the time. If you want somthing changed, np he will make it to whatever you want. Order from this guy its worth the wait!

:

Julien was exceptional and worked with me even when I had small nitpicks about changes. Great experience and would highly recommend!

:

This is my first commission of Julien and it is so well done!!! I love it!

:

Super flexible and awesome! Thank you!

:

Very cool Chill guy turned out great!




No comments:

Post a Comment