Friday, March 5, 2021

Create Modern Isometric Illustration











About:

Hi awesome people,

I'm freelance graphic design with 5+ years experience. 

In this gigs i will make an isometric design illustration with professional and modern looks.

my art it's really good for your presentation, Web Illustration, Project or Anything.



What i need to start work is

Reference &

detailed Description



How we work?

- you order

- I draw as you told in your description.

- Then you can ask revision until you say Ok for the pic!

Simple right



Why me? no other?
-It's just i am fast
-Original Design No Template

-Exclusive Design!

-I'm experienced
-It's Free source files



Attach the details of the design brief that you want so I'll make it right away, you just sit back and wait for the results! contact me if you are interested in using my service! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What can I say? Second project with Reza (in quick succession) and he has delivered yet again beyond expectation. Reza, you need to add business Dec's to your gig's. You're very good at it.

Seller's Response:

Nice and easy to work with him, I wish to work with him again in the future, thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work! Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

As usual, you are a top buyer. thanks.

Seller's Response:

Great seller and great talent! Will work with you again for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment