Thursday, March 11, 2021

Custom Trainer Sprites And Cards











About:

Around Christmas time of 2018, I had the idea to make custom Pokemon Trainer cards for my friends. I (not-so-stealthily) sussed out what their favourite Pokemon were, and constructed customized Pokemon trainer sprites to their likenesses. Now I'd like to pass the opportunity for your own custom trainer onto you!



Basic Package - With this package, I will take your specifications to create a custom trainer sprite. JPEG or transparent PNG format.



Standard Package - With this package, I take your specifications to create a custom trainer sprite, compete with background and personal effects (such as items in hand, or worn/carried on the person) and a custom sprite of a companion Pokemon of your choosing! JPEG or PNG format.



Premium Package - With this package, I take your specifications to create a custom trainer sprite, compete with background and personal effects (such as items in hand, or worn/carried on the person) and up to 6 custom sprites of the Pokemon team of your choosing all on a Trainer card (with card text as described by you)! JPEG or PNG format, 300 dpi.

Reviews


:

Second time working with dweadpiwate and it's perfect.

:

I LOVED THE SPRITES. 100% recommend

:

Seller was very kind and worked towards the specifications I asked. Quick delivery also. Would highly recommend!

:

incredible work. couldn't recommend this artist enough

:

amazing experience once again. love his work




No comments:

Post a Comment