Friday, March 26, 2021

Beautiful Illustrations With Animals











About:

Hi, welcome to my Gig!

I have 30 year experience in Illustration.

I´ll draw  any Illustration with animals for you and the best based on your ideas.

I draw in color or black and white for:

   -Children’s books

   -Comic books

   -Newspapers and magazines

Please send me a message before you place order.

You can see my works in Flickr album:

   https://www.flickr.com/photos/ohiartes/

 The most important: Please send me a message before you place order.

Thank you.

Reviews


:

Delivers as promised.

:

Great to work with and excellent illustrations

:

Great experience. Thank you.

:

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Ohi. He's been consistently pleasant, professional, and very perceptive; accurately interpreting all of my requests and guidelines. I highly recommend his services.

:

ohijose is such a pleasure to work with. Totally understanding, flexible, and creative. I am SO happy to have worked with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment