Sunday, March 14, 2021

A Cute Art Or Beautiful Anime Illustration











About:

I illustrate high quality anime or cute kawaii-style art! (OC and fanart are welcomed.) Art commissions are suitable as a customized gift to yourself, your friends and your significant others. I also illustrate characters for DnD sessions. Logos and mascots can also be ordered for publicity for your small business. Prices and turnaround time are negotiable based on the level of details you need. 



Please message me before sending in an order!



You can also message me for more example images of my work.



Here are some examples of what I can draw:

  • characters and character design sheets
  • chibis
  • mascots
  • anime- or manga-style character based on real life photos
  • couple art
  • objects such as products, food, furniture and concepts
  • animals and pets
  • sfw / nsfw
  • furries



Please note: 

  • I will send a draft or a copy of the linework. Please let me know if there are any issues by then. Only minor changes, such as change of colors, would be accepted after this stage. Please check your messages often!
  • If unspecified, the image resolution will be approximately 5000 pixels on each side.
  • Illustrations may be used on my portfolio, on Fiverr or otherwise. I can credit your name if you wish. 

Reviews


:

Amazing, exceeded expectations

:

Had a great experience. Would definitely order again!

:

Great experience all around!

:

Looks great! Thanks

:

fast and exactly what I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment