Friday, March 26, 2021

Professional Level Pixel Art And Animation For You











About:

I am a professional pixel artist and animator who has done pixel art for games set for release on both Steam and mobile platforms. With over 6 years of experience in the game industry and with a wonderful work ethic and fast work times, I will handcraft your wishes and preferences with utmost craftsmanship so you will receive exactly what you had in mind. 



My areas of expertise include:

  • Pixel Art
  • Pixel Animation
  • Pixel Art Spritesheets
  • Pixel Art Scenes
  • Pixel Art Textures (Tileable)



Contact me so we can get started and make your game dev dreams a reality!

Reviews


:

Seller did an exceptional job and did exactly what I asked for just in time for my project release. Highly recommend!

:

Thank you very much sir. Very good.

:

10/10 work and fast response times. I definitely would recommend for pixel art.

:

GREAT WORK!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

:

Very happy with the results! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment