Sunday, March 28, 2021

Create Dark Lettering, Typography Logo For Band Or Brand











About:

Hey dear my customer, welcome to my Custom Typography Logo gigs !



I worked on typography logos such as monogram, dark lettering, band logo, clothing brand and others, with unique details.

if you are interested, please send an explanation for each logo project, as detailed as possible, if necessary along with the example you want. I will work with my style and certainly more unique.



Basic ( Sweet ) Pack :
- Simple concept ( simple typo statement )
- High Resolution PNG printing file with 300 dpi.


Standard ( Medium ) Pack :
- Custom Made typo with simple art.
- High Resolution PNG printing file with 300 dpi.



Premium ( Hard ) Pack :
- Custom Made Typo with premium artwork or illustration ( Elaborate typo / art )
- With detail and Vintage, Grunge ( Badass ) effect.
- High Resolution PNG printing file with 300 dpi 

- Vector File


Note : 
- High quality is my priority 



Thanks
Alit / Otakidal

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication and amazing work, he even made what I was looking for 10 times better than what I was trying to do 10/10 will be coming back.

Seller's Response:

Turnaround was so quick and this actually went beyond my expectations, thank you so much! This is perfect.

Seller's Response:

Fast answer, nice communication

:

thank you

:

TURNED OUT AWESOME!




No comments:

Post a Comment