Saturday, March 6, 2021

Create Minimal Outline Illustrations In My Style For You











About:

I will create well-defined, minimal characters in my personal style. The graphics will be refined with elaborate care.



Place your order now! I am sure you will love the result. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work! I received a great initial product, then asked for a few subtle adjustments and El Magnifico executed them quickly and perfectly. Would def recommend using this artist!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the great feedback, and for the tips! Have a great upcoming holidays! 😀

Seller's Response:

Product was exactly as advertised, seller was communicative about holiday delays, responded to adjustment as requested. A+ will buy again.

:

Very talented and professional illustrator! Delivered the work promptly and with extraordinary execution. I will definitely be ordering from him again!

:

Thank you for the great feedback! And the special thanks for the tip! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment