Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Create Children Book Illustration With Coloring











About:

I am an experienced illustrator and concept artist. I have illustrated  many characters (for books, mascots, avatars, caricatures), book and music album covers. I have a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe in Design. And i do hand drawn illustrations as well. special in children book illustration for nursery to 5th class.



Please contact before ordering

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my first book! I was excited to see the pages of my book come alive. I was very specific about what I needed and the illustrator made it happen.

Seller's Response:

Great! Except revision took a while and I had to go with someone else. I really hate it because once I saw hers it was my favorite.

:

Thank you so much

:

If you want good work, done on time, back and forth until its done right! Well this is not the seller you want but but but if you want GREAT WORK! DONE QUICKLY! RIGHT THE 1ST TIME! Someone who can take your vision not just your drawing but the concept from your mind to another level and bring it to life then this is the seller you want to work it!! This is was a perfect deal made and i will only use!

:

ONCE AGAIN! TOOK MY IDEA/NOTES AND WORKED MAGIC! STOPPPPPPPPING LOOKING AND PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW YOU WILL BE THANKFUL YOU DONE SO!




No comments:

Post a Comment