Sunday, March 14, 2021

Make An Illustration, Creature And Concept Art That You Need











About:

This package offers you the things you need for a concept art, it is quick and delivered with high quality and detail. Basically, you'll have a scene with 3 figures, colored and rendered . It will be more than enough to be used for ideas or published commercially. You'll get a chance to give any revision you want. *PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING*

Reviews


:

This is the first artist in the history of my time using Fiverr that I didn't have to request a revision. I saw his previous work and gave him just the essential elements of what I was looking for and let him use his own creativity and imagination. I'm absolutely blown away.

:

This was my first time working on an order for five pieces at once and Onesketchman didn't disappoint. Like his name suggests, all of his sketches looked great from the start without me needing to ask for any changes before colors. Once we got to the coloring phase, he quickly updated the small requests I had to bring them closer to how I imagined them. Excellent work like the last time.

:

This was perhaps the hardest assignment we ever gave an artist: make a player character made out of wax. This artist took on this challenge and succeeded where we thought no one could.

:

I gave him a description and quick sketch of what I wanted and he was able to easily match it on the first try to the way I saw Typhon's primal child. This artist did excellent work depicting the ancient regenerator and his best friend of the swamp.

:

This is an excellent companion piece for the one I just received. I hardly wanted any changes,but he quickly and patiently updated my small requests. Some artists have an instinctive understanding of what someone wants to see. To match the thrashing monsters in the mires of my mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment