Sunday, March 7, 2021

Make A Gorgeous Pixel Art Scenery Or Backgorund











About:

Even though the gig is mostly about pixel art background I am more than glad to make a custom order for your needs. I have a rule i respect, the bigger the order the bigger the price drops. I appreciate any opportunity to grow. 

Reviews


:

everything is perfect! we will keep doing it! nice timing and everything. loved tje art!

:

The seller was fantastic! He delivered above and beyond what I had expected. I'd be very happy to do business with him again!

:

Grigoreen understood my requirement immediately and delivered on it with accuracy.

:

Grigoreen responded very fast, communication was always great. After a bit of brainstorming, he came up with a couple of sketches, kept me updated throughout the drawing process and implemented my feedback very well. I am incredibly happy with the result! Very professional. All around great experience, would definitely recommend.

:

Sure! The gig was made as the technical task stated, so we will continue to work towards our goals!




No comments:

Post a Comment