Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Paint Your Concept Art Or Illustration











About:

Please contact me before ordering with detailed information about the project  that you want me to draw and I will answer any questions about the gig.



I will draw or paint your character, creature or vehicles designs. I can draw fantasy and sci-fi designs. I'm specialized in realistic 2D art. 


- Ilustration

- Character

- Creature 

- Portrait

- Vehicles 

- Concept Art



I look forward to hear about your ideas and  work with you! :) 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

My third time having him for my commissions and of course never failed to disappoint me. Took the idea of what I have in my mind and portrayed it perfectly

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. Always a pleasure to work with you!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with you. You captured what i wanted and made a beautiful art ! The player of my RPG campaign will love it

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! I really enjoyed the process of making this!

Seller's Response:

The fourth time having commission with P. A great person to work with, understand well about what I want, great envision on the project and always make sure to bring out the best. Always looking forward to work with him again in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment