Thursday, March 4, 2021

Draw Illustrations In Pencil Sketch Style











About:

Please drop me a message before placing an order :)



I design attractive book covers for children in flat vector style with colours which includes cartoon images. (2D illustrations) 



For 20 USD I will design a cartoon character in sketch style with unlimited revisions.



For 50 USD you will get 2 awesome flat vector cartoon characters in sketch style with unlimited revisions.



For 80 USD you will get 3 cartoon characters and one beautiful background in sketch style with unlimited revisions. 



If you have your own sketch which needs to be vectorized, please describe it as you want it to be as the final image :) so that I can design it exactly in the way you wish it to be!!! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did great work and did everything quickly. I highly recommend her. I'm sure that I will be using her services again and again.

:

Thank you so much. An understanding and kind person. It was a pleasure to work with you.

:

Thank you very much. It's a pleasure to work with you.

:

Thank you very much. It's a great artwork!

:

Seller did an outstanding job as always. I highly recommend her.




No comments:

Post a Comment