Sunday, May 3, 2020

Make Anime Art Of Your Character











About:

I will draw an anime drawing of your character, and/or a character that you love a lot

It can be a boy, a girl, a man, a woman or a chibi. It can be cybernetic or monstrous. It can also be furry or fantasy. Anything that has not been listed here, I can NOT draw.



If you provide additional fees, I will make the artwork to the best of my abilities. If you paid the price for the background fee, I will make a town setting, home setting, cybernetic setting, or a fantasy setting. The environment can be technical or natural, or even rural.



Clothing may be complex or just simple like a hoodie and shorts. If wanted, I can add items and miscellaneous like guns and necklaces, as well as earrings and horns on the character if wanted.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment