Monday, May 4, 2020

Draw Professional Concept Art, Character Design And Dnd Art











About:

PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER GIGS IF YOU WANT TO SEE FEEDBACK/ REVIEW. THANKS!


Hi everyone! my Name Deryl Arrazaq i'm a Concept Artist/Illustrator.

You can brief me and discuss the detaI first, you can show me your idea or give me a reference picture about your concept. then I will carry out your wonderful concept in high quality.art


*PLEASE DON'T BE GONE AWAY WITHOUT GIVING A CONFIRMATION. WE RESPECT EACH OTHER, SHALL WE? THANKS! :)*


Accept Illustration Order : :


Original Character Design

Fight scenes
Portrait
Concept Art
DnD card Illustration



*SEMI-REALISM ART STYLE ILLUSTRATION ONLY*


How to commission me:

  • Send me a note inbox, you can tell me what you need.
  • Order without disscuss first, will be ignore.
  • Your commission will be ready according to our agreement depending on its complexity.
  • Price will be at lower or more, MESSAGE me to get your price!



*I WILL SEND THE PROGRESS ANYTIME SO YOU CAN FOLLOWING UP!*


*YOU CAN FOLLOW & BUY MY ARTPRINTS TOO, HERE :


- inprnt.com/profile/derylarrazaq
- artstation.com/derylarrazaq/prints
- instagram.com/deryl_arrazaq





Once again, Please INBOX with me before oder.

Thank you so much and i really appreciate it!





Regards,
Deryl Arrazaq





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! This character is the best one created yet. I was actually shocked as i didn't know that this character "Darren" could be created in a digital design, as i didn't know what he truly looks like but, as soon as i saw the drawing, i instantly saw what Darren actually looks like. Truly Amazing! K

Seller's Response:

thank you so much! i'm happy to hear that

Seller's Response:

Wow. I am blown away by the talent and professionalism of this artist. He kept me involved every step of the way and the work is amazing. If you are looking for a custom project, derylarrazaq is the person you want to work with. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much i really really appreciate that. hope we can work together in a future

:

great result, very good communication. takes care about little details and really dives into the project. Very good communication and constant updates!




No comments:

Post a Comment