Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Create A Hand Drawn Building Illustration











About:



Hi! I will create any type of building illustrations whether it be traditionally hand drawn or digital. The medium that I'm most comfortable with are  charcoal, watercolor, pencil, pen, ink and photoshop but I'm totally up for anything new! :) I've done a lot of building sketches, so if you'd like to see my work prior to ordering, do contact me, I'll send a link to my online portfolio. I can do any perspective, plan, interior of exterior  or even isometric drawing. You name it! All you have to do is to provide me with an image, a description or a plan/elevation drawing, and I'll create the artwork for you! Along the process, I'll also send multiple drafts to get some feedback before producing the final image.     



Before I start the drawing we can discuss exactly what you are looking for. If you have any style in mind, etc. feel free to ask, I'm sure we can work stuff out!



You can order the premium package if you need the psd file.



You want it in 1 day? There is an option for that too!



Contact me for any custom requests. Thanks! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Najla was a pleasure to work with. Very clear and concise communication throughout the process. The finished product exceeded my expectations.

:

This seller was very patient and took a lot of care working with us. In the end, we are really happy with the final design. We will hire again for our upcoming projects!

:

Outstanding experience!

:

Great communication and fast delivery!!

:

Always great work with the seller! We will use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment