Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Design Fashion Illustrations Draw Technical Flats Cad Sketch











About:

Hi,
Here is each package detailed. Hope I can help you!
- Lorena


BASIC PACKAGE



  • 1 front and back flat/CAD without colour in High-Resolution PDF, JPG or PNG.
  • I will need a clear picture, sketch or reference image of your product. 


COLOUR PACKAGE


  • 1 front and back flat/CAD with a solid colour in high-resolution PDF, JPG or PNG.
  •  I will need a clear picture, sketch or reference image of your product and colour example or PANTONE code of the colours


PRINT PACKAGE


  • 1 front and back flat/CAD with a print of your choice in high-resolution PDF, JPG or PNG. I can make a specific print or create one for you following your ideas.
  • I will need a clear picture, sketch or reference image of your product and print


Why working with me?


  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Special offers and delivery times for frequent buyers
  • Free advice and help if you are new in this world.


Please note:



-Revisions are unlimited but if you need a whole change, it will be a new order.

-Sets designs (top and bottom) are considered as two different gigs.

-I do not provide measurements and grading for tech packs or specs.



Please send me a message before ordering! Thank you :)

Reviews


:

Awesome, attentive and QUICK! A real talent. Thank you for bringing my vision to life. I will definitely be back.

:

I love her work

:

Yessssssssssssssssssss To the dresssss Perfect

:

Always a pleasure working with lorighersi :)

:

This is good work. thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment