Thursday, May 7, 2020

A Word Art Design In The Shape You Want











About:

I have over 5 years of experience creating typography word art in shapes. 

For this gig, I will do a word art design in the shape of your choice. Please choose the gig package according to the number of words you want in the shape. 

  • For Basic, you have one design with 1 or 2 words in the shape you want. 
  • For Standard, you have one design in the shape you want with up to 10 words
  • For Premium, you have one design in the shape you want with up to 20 words



You will receive your design as high-quality jpg and png files. Commercial use included! 



Want the design as a vector EPS, SVG, DXF or PDF file? then buy the gig extra for just $5 each.

For a design with more than 20 words, please send a message to discuss. 

By default, I save my art in 20x20 inches. If you prefer other sizes, let me know. 



All I need from you is:

  • the words to be placed in the shape. 
  • the shape in which you want your words to be placed in (if it's something too specific, please also add an image)
  • color preferences. 


I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


:

I needed a word cloud created and it took several attempts and lauragraphicart was very patient with me in providing all of the corrections I needed. She was very prompt and showed much understanding. Will certainly be using her services in the near future.

:

Justttt Amazing... Super Quick

:

Great work. Great communication. Very talented.

:

You did such an AWESOME JOB!!!!! 5++++++

:

I absolutely love what she did with the graphic!!! such amazing turnaround time. Wowww...




No comments:

Post a Comment