Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Create Unique Watercolor Children Book Illustration











About:

^^PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE THE ORDER^^

Hi, I really passionate draw for children illustration. If you want cute and unique illustrations for your children book - you come in the right place :)

I will work in 3 steps :

  1. You give the illustration brief ( what you want me to draw)

  2. I create a rough sketch and send it to you in 24-48 hours, waiting for your feedback about the layout, idea of the characters, background etc for approval
  3. After you like my sketch, you can order my gig.
  4. I will finish the sketch and send you the the final artwork based on your package

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you so much for the wonderful art. my little girl absolutely loves it? it was better then anything I could have anticipated.

Seller's Response:

Yayy, I'm happy to hear that 😆

:

Mimiauw is able to understand the descriptions I sent and put them into the picture I had in my head. That is awesome!

:

Thank you 😆

:


No comments:

Post a Comment