Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Draw Your Dungeons And Dragons Character











About:

Are you looking for someone to design your amazing Dungeons and Dragons character? Well, you’ve come to the right place!



Hi! I’m Burak, a professional Concept Artist and Illustrator from Turkey. I’m studying painting at Marmara University Faculty of Fine Arts and I love digital painting, concept art and character design.



I can create a beautiful and stunning drawing of your Dungeons and Dragons character. I have a vast collection of movies, books and video games on medieval and fantasy universes. I love anything medieval, but I can draw in a variety of styles such as oil painting and comic book style. 



What you will get from me:

  • A completely unique and amazing DnD character
  • Full body drawing
  • Painted and illustrated by hand
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Fast delivery

What I need from you:

  • Race
  • Class
  • Gender
  • Character background and personality description 
  • Alignment



*If you need a DnD Party illustration, please contact me first*



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Artist did a great job and was willing to work with me to fully bring my character to life! Would recommend!

:

Quick at responding and did an amazing job in a very quick manner. If you want your dnd character brought to life I recommend him to anyone.

:

Easy to communicate with and very approachable. Was happy to accept the list of requirements I sent which I appreciate very much! And sent me back something amazing. Thank you so much and expect me again on my next character roll :) 10/10

:

I swear this is his best work yet!

:

Great job.. would definitely recommend..




No comments:

Post a Comment