Monday, May 4, 2020

Draw Your Character Digitally











About:

I will draw your precious character in the best way. It might be human, dragon, cat or everything together... it doesn't matter! You finally found an artist that will make your craziest ideas come true.



Ordering from me you get:


- Nice and pleasant conversation at any time
- Huge attention to the character's details
- Suggestions on impoving his appearance (if you wish)
- Rough sctech before whole work is finished so you can change some details if you wish
- Result that will make your friends gasp


and...


+ 10 to your Karma.


I just want you to know that ordering from me you're getting not only a good art, but also sponsoring a young girl's dream. Thank you!

Reviews


:

I've been hesitant to take commissions in the past as I've seen people get scammed and artists be rude and unhelpful. However, after having had look at Dey's art I decided to give it shot. I'm so glad I did! She was lovely throughout and made beautiful piece. Couldn' be happier!

:

Was really glad that I was able to find an artist who liked drawing centaurs. As far as price I don't think I would've found a better offer for this quality. I really love this character and the art I now have. Can't wait to show it off.

:

Amazing!!!! Deeeyka was so kind and patient when I was ordering!!! I’m extremely satisfied with the art its self and she surpassed my expectations!!

:

Fast Service, Excellent Product, Very Skilled Artist. 10/10

:

Tysm!! He looks amazing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment