Friday, August 14, 2020

Create Custom Coloring Page High Quality From Your Photo











About:

I do not use any photoshop filters or effects, every picture is drawn in Adobe Illustrator and is high quality vector image. You can easily see the quality difference in my item and others selling here on Fiverr. 


I occasionally add gray areas as shadows, if you don't want them in your coloring page feel free to message me.



You will receive a high quality PDF file which you can print on any size or paper without quality loss.

Reviews


:

Sonia was very easy to work with and delivered a great product. I will be using coloring101 again for other projects.

:

very Good!!!

:

Excellent job. Thank you!!!!

:

This was awesome!!! Will def use again and have already recommended to several other people!

:

Coloring101 was incredibly easy to work with and provided images exactly like what I had envisioned for my project. I would recommend using their services and would love to work with them again!




1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful to you that you have shared this excellent information with us. I got some different kind of knowledge from your webpage, and it is helpful for everyone. Thanks for share it. Paint tool sai mac

    ReplyDelete