Thursday, August 27, 2020

Design A City Or Region Wall Map Poster, Any City, Any Color











About:

Hi,



I'm Adrian. Thank you for checking my gig. If you are looking for a map design and you really like maps you came to the right place :)




What you will have to choose from? There are 3 packages available:



1. Simple city map (black/white version)

Simple and clean city map with major road network.



2. Simple city map (black/white or color version)

Simple and clean city map with major road network. Also will be included other design elements like parks, rivers/lakes.



3. Detailed city / region map (black/white or color version)

Choose clean city map or a small region map. The map will have major and minor road network. Also will be included other design elements like parks, rivers/lakes. 



What you will get in every package:

  • PNG for preview purposes;
  • PDF print ready file;
  • Adobe Illustrator source file;


Why hire me:

  • I love maps :)
  • 10+ years experience in map design;
  • Quality vector maps;
  • Quick delivery;
  • Friendly communication;


If you have any doubts or CUSTOM requests, please send me a message first.  This way we can agree on timeframe, price and general workflow.



Looking forward for you map project!



Adrian

Reviews


:

Adrian did a perfect job, exactly what was requested and he delivered in only 24 hrs. Really impressive. I would definitely recommend. Thank you Adrian!!

:

This was a very clear process as to expectations but also what I needed to provide. Very happy with this project!

:

It's my second project With Adriandragne. I recommend, he is an excelent professional, fast answer and development. Thank you very much

:

Again a great and quick delivery from Adrian. Super happy to work with him and looking forward to continue doing so.

:

This is my second project with adriandragne and like always the work was professional and extremely well put. 10/10 from my side.




1 comment:

  1. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Map prints

    ReplyDelete