Sunday, August 30, 2020

Fashion Design And Clothing Technical Flat Sketch











About:

***PLEASE DON'T ORDER BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME***



Hi,



I am an experienced fashion designer based in UK, USA.



I have lots of experience in the industry working with clothing brands.



I can design for any category you like ranging from Men's wear, Women's wear, Sport wear, Sleep wear, Lingerie, Evening wear and Party- wear.



My basic package includes: (Without any accessories) 

- 1 separate color FLAT SKETCH  front and back view

- Source File 

- 1 revision 



My standard package includes:

- 3 separate items color FLAT SKETCH (for eg; 3 t-shirts, or 3 tops, or 3 leggings) front and back view

- Source File

- 1 revision

- Commercial use of designs 



My premium package includes:

- A collection of 6 separate items color FLAT SKETCH , front and back view   

- Source File

- 1 revision 

- Commercial use of designs

 

   (I ALSO PROVIDE THE COMPLETE TECH PACK SERVICE)



Reviews


:

I enjoyed working with Gig's. He was very responsive and accommodating. I would consider what he provided was a classic look to my new brand.

:

Seller is very responsive, works quickly and produced exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend and will buy again. Thank you

:

Perfect. My go to

:

Super quick delivery!! Great work as always

:

Seller was patient and gave great revisions. I will definitely order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment