Thursday, August 13, 2020

Custom Artistic Portrait Digital Painting And Cartoon Illustration











About:

Hi there,


Welcome to my gigs,



i will draw portrait digital painting using your photo with my style, human or pet.
Please send me your photo before order, i can combine 2-3 different photos on one portrait, if you don't have suitable photo for couple or family portrait.
You can choose any size up to A2.
Before Ordering:

1. Please send me High-resulution photo ( photo not be blurred or haved a very small object)

2. Tell me, what the bcakground and the size of you want (up to A2)

3. If you have any question just let me know, feel free to send me a massage at anyti me.

Thank you :)



Reviews


:

Did not work out as arranged. The seller wanted to cancel but I had already invested too much time waiting with no correspondence, so I extended the project. Again, the seller wanted to cancel, but I gave 7 more days. The end design was not in the same style as shown in the gig examples. The seller was apologetic, but sadly I was out of time and had to accept what was delivered and finish the project myself. She was nice, but nice did not get the gig completed as promised. I am disappointed that the seller did not refer to the examples that I sent for color and design. This was for a sorority, which has to be spot on or it will not get approved for use. Good armor and body form.

:

VERY PLEASED WITH THIS SELLER AND THE WORK THAT THEY HAVE PROVIDED FOR ME.

:

VERY PROFESSIONAL.

:

I ORDER FROM THIS SELLER FREQUENTLY BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO WORK ON MUSIC. THEY ALWAYS DELIVER EXACTLY WHAT I WANT AND NEED AT THE HIGHEST QUALITY. I DEFINITELY RECCOMMEND THIS SELLER AND GIG.

:

THIS SELLER IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DELIVERED THE EXACT THING I NEEDED. MORE THAN ONCE LIKE 3-5 TIMES AND ORDERS. VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.




1 comment:

  1. Learn more on some pointers to consider when buying womens shoes. Some shoes are true to size and some are not, what is the most important thing to look for. Choose your shoes according to the situation and much more for the fashion conscious woman.

    ReplyDelete