Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Produce Graphics For Your Design











About:

I would love to collaborate with great people around the world, producing and creating original graphics that cater to big and small busniesses by producing original artworks tailor made from your ideas and concepts.



I am a multi-media designer who produces different kinds of material that are essential to branding and marketing materials for personal use and businesses



  • Logo
  • animated logo
  • tshirt design
  • poster art
  • illustration
  • graphics
  • embroidery
  • caricature
  • character design
  • artworks
  • podcast cover
  • streaming cover
  • etc


Contact me if you want to discuss about your project, If you have any questions or need a custom quotation im just a message away and I would gladly send you a custom offer.



Send me your basic Idea, concept , references so I can have an idea of what you need and get back at you as soon as possible.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks you for your work

Seller's Response:

thank you for the opportunity. cool graphics. i love it

Seller's Response:

Okay. Not the level of engagement that I expect. He's probably a talented artist but I see some lack of academic / theoretical knowledge (negative space, color theory) and somewhat poor communication.

:

thank you.

:

Great seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment