Saturday, August 29, 2020

Draw Anime Characters, Ocs, Bgs











About:

Hi! I'm Cha, and welcome to my Gig!



If you like my work and decide to commission me, please MESSAGE me first and let's talk about what you want me to draw before placing an order. You can also check out the PDF for more information and samples of my gigs.



Here are the things I will draw:

  • Anime
  • Semi-realistic portraits

  • OCs
  • Characters (from any medium: Anime, Manga, Games, etc)
  • Chibi
  • Environments
If what you want me to draw isn't listed, feel free to inquire!



How I do things:

  1. You message me, and we talk about what you want me to draw.
  2. If you have any references of your character's costume, then it'd do us both wonders if you would send it along!
  3. You place your order, and I get to work!

Reviews


:

I gave a detailed request on a project in which the Seller instantly understood what I wanted. They provided several questions that were useful for how I wanted the seller to approach this project. I am utterly satisfied with how the work turned out and highly recommend to others to approach this artist. The results were quick, efficient, and promising. What more could I ask for?

:

Awesome artwork and very talented. Went step by step through creating the character and delivered an awesome final product. Highly recommend.

:

he did a really great job making the character exactly how i was thinking, also very responsive and quick, looking to work with him again in the future!

:

VERY professional and talented. He likes to please and works fast. Nice to chat with too, which is an added bonus when working with someone.

:

Great artist, made my vision into a reality even when I myself had trouble putting it into words. 10/10 would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment