Monday, August 17, 2020

Make Cute Illustration With Chibi Style











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!



I will make a cute couple or family illustration in my chibi style. My default size is 23x23 cm in PNG file. Send me a reference photo from a different angle and I will turn it into illustration like this.



You can message me first if you have a question.

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Such an incredibly talented artist. The level of detail and creativity she brought to this project is amazing. Thank you Arum!

:

Thank you I will be in touch I would like to created a book about 8 pages not including the front and back cover3

:

Third time working with Arum and love her style. She's a hard worker, easy to communicate with, understanding, and professional. Thank you!

:

Arum is simply amazing. She delivered exactly what I envisioned and more. She is professional, courteous, kind and a true delight to work with! Thank you from my heart and look forward to working with you again soon.

:

Some little issues at the end, and some delays, but overall, really please and highly recommend. Thanks so much for your work :)




No comments:

Post a Comment