Friday, August 14, 2020

Design Illustrations Of People In Adobe Illustrator











About:

I will create minimalistic illustrations of people for different projects based on the client image in Adobe Illustrator
 
  • any person you need
  • considering your comments
  • colors of your choice
  • stylish minimalistic illustration
  • AI, JPG, PNG, PDF 
  • 24 hours 
  • high quality

Reviews


:

Ivanna is fantastic. She followed through with everything I asked for, was responsive and on time. And most importantly, the illustrations came out great! The best service and very sweet. So happy with it all.

:

Everything was done so quickly, and I absolutely loved the end result. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone who asked, and will definitely order from her again!

:

Ivanna is wonderful to work with, delivering great illustrations on time. I am already planning to ask her for a few more.

:

The photos are so cute! thank you so much for creating this for me. I will definitely come to Nashkolna again!!!

:

I gave as much detail as possible so Nashkolna is not guessing what I want. She did exactly what I required. The design came through and I couldn't fault it at all....and I am normally very fussy. It was perfect!!! I love it. Would highly recommend. I will definitely be using her services again. thank you so much 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment